Newly built and ready to rent, this spacious air-conditioned family home is ideally located only minutes from the new Hospital and Medical hub at Birtinya as well as the local cafes and restaurants, local canals and walking tracks.
This low maintenance home offers 4 generous bedrooms with built in robes, a master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom on two levels. Step into a wide entrance hallway and enjoy open plan living and meals with a fully functional kitchen that overlooks the private rear yard and alfresco area with low maintenance yard, artificial turf and manicured gardens.
There is a separate office or study area for the home business operator or study time for the teenagers and the separate living on the 1st level is perfect when you're looking to escape to some quiet time.
Take a short drive to local beaches, schools, and popular shopping centres where everything is right at the door step.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with third powder room downstairs
- Modern Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
- Stainless Dishwasher
- Open Plan Living Dining and Lounge Room
- Separate Media Room upstairs
- Separate Study with large bench space
- Split System Air conditioning (Main Living & Master Bedroom)
- Double Lock-up Garage
- Low Maintenance Yard at the front
- Artificial turf and manicured gardens out the back
- Astro Turf In The Backyard
- Short walk to SCU Hospital
- Close to Local Shops, Schools and Parks
- Short Drive to Local Beaches
Pets on application subject to owner's approval
Water efficient therefore tenants are liable to pay for all water consumption
Lawns & garden maintenance – Tenant liable for all costs to maintain
*** Bookings are essential ensure you Book an Inspection through www.sladeproperty.com
To Apply for this property please download the Tenancy Application on our personal website: www.sladeproperty.com >Renting > Tenant Forms > Tenancy Application Form. You must submit 1 application per person along with all ID documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access